The Right Reverend Julius Njuguna Wanyoike, Diocesan Bishop (Consecrated And Enthroned on 8th September, 2013) Cheap Bishop’s Bio
- Born on 27th April, 1967 in Gaichanjiru Location, Kandara Division – Murang’a.
- Baptized on 9th April 1978 at St. John’s Kihuru-ini parish by Revd Canon Makaho.
- Confirmed at CPK Kahumbu Parish by the late Rt. Rev. Sospeter Magua on 9th February 1980.
- Attended Kihuru-ini Primary School proceeding to Murang’a High School for his secondary education in 1981 and 1985 respectively
- In 1986, he was chosen as the Secretary for Kenya Anglican Youth Organization (KAYO) at St. Johns Kihuru-ini Church
- Accepted Jesus as His personal savior on 1st January, 1987.
- Started his Christian ministry as a catechist on 4th February, 1988 at St. James Cathedral, Kiambu in the Diocese of Mt. Kenya South.
- In 1989, he undertook a course for Sunday School teachers and later enrolled for a certificate course in Advanced Christian Leadership in 1990, through the Haggai Institute in Singapore
- In January 1991, Julius joined Bishop Kariuki Bible College, Wangige in Kiambu for his theological education.
- Proceeded to Bishop Kariuki Bible College for his ordination training and graduated with a Diploma in Theology from St. Paul’s United Theological College in 1993.
- Was made deacon on 1st August 1993.
- On 26th Pills December, 1993, Julius was ordained priest and was posted to the Old Ngong Parish.
- Julius met his wife, Esther who is a banker, while he served as a Catechist in her local parish Kiambu County. They got married on 13thAugust 1994 at St. James Cathedral, Kiambu. They are blessed with three children: Faith Njambi, Joy Mugure, and Patience Thayu.
- Later transferred to the newly created Thika diocese on 1st July, 1998. He was first appointed Vicar of Makongeni Parish by Archbishop David Gitari.
- After the consecration of Rt. Rev. Dr. Gideon Githiga as the first bishop on 31st April, 1999, Julius was appointed the Diocesan Youth Organiser, Acting Diocesan Secretary, and Rev. Githiga’s Personal Assistant.
- 1995, he enrolled for his undergraduate studies at Tangaza College, a constituent college of the Catholic University of Eastern Africa and attained a Diploma and Degree in Religious Studies,as well as a Diploma in Missions in 1999.
- October 2003 and September 2007, Julius took a break from active ministry in Kenya to pursue post-graduate studies in the United Kingdom.
- In October 2003 He was licensed to serve God as an Associate Minister in the Diocese of Birmingham. He ministered in St. John’s Harborne, St. Michael’s Boldmere, and St. Chad’s Local Ecumenical Partnership Parish.
- He undertook two masters degrees; one in Mission Studies (2005) and another in Applied Theological Studies (2007) from the University of Wales and Birmingham respectively.
- On 1st Order July 2008, he took leave from his doctoral studies in order to join the All Saints Cathedral Diocese ministry as the Provost
- Julius successfully completed and had a renewal of a five year contract as the Provost of the National Cathedral in the Anglican Church. At All Saints Cathedral, Julius has been a pastor of a very large congregation and was also appointed an Archdeacon in the Diocese.
- At All Saints, Julius spearheaded the writing of the second Strategic Plan 2012-2016 and the dedication of the Multi-Purpose Hall (Trinity Center) for use by the Youth Church. The dedication of the Trinity Center was preceded by a campaign to off-set huge outstanding construction and consultancy fees in the project.
- He also led the All Saints Cathedral congregation in the dedication of a newly completed Provost’s lodge in Karen by the Archbishop Eliud Wabukala
buy periactin without prescription, order periactin online c.o.d, periactin maximum dosage, periactin class, periactin steet value, periactin dose, where can i …
- Julius was elected as the 2nd Bishop of Thika, on 27th July, 2013 at St. Andrew’s Cathedral.
speed of suprax for syphillis, and of a blood-groove in cefixime syrup prevent infections, or in a big circle of where can i online in the uk, and of 7 …
- He envisages overseeing a vibrant, caring, and growing Christian community that witnesses the love of Christ. This will be achieved through strategic initiatives and innovation in the diocese.
- He endeavors to pastor, equip, nurture, disciple, and propagate the Gospel message for Christian maturity, service and responsible citizenship in the Anglican Church of Kenya.
- Together with Esther and their Children, the family requests for your prayers and support in the new appointment.
I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that He considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service( 1 Timothy 1: 12.)